Anyone else’s kids snacking all day long? Nope. Just mine? Okay then. #ronaadventures
I’ll go ahead and share this very simple and delicious granola bite recipe with you anyway. You know…just in case. 😉
These make a great breakfast or snack option. Not just for your kids, but for you too, my friend.
This recipe is pretty basic. Feel free to jazz it up however you see fit. I’ll put some optional additions below, just in case you’re feeling adventurous.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission to fund our coffee drinking habit if you use these links to make a purchase. You will not be charged extra, and you’ll keep us supplied in caffeine. It’s a win for everyone, really.
Snickerdoodle Granola Bites
- Mixing Bowl
- Sturdy Spoon
- Small Ice Cream Scoop
- Small bowl for topping
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats I used sprouted rolled oats
- 1 cup nut butter almond or cashew butter work best. I used Nuttzo.
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dried cranberries
- dried blueberries
- chia seeds If not using Nuttzo.
- 2-3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all of your ingredients together (except for toppings) in a medium sized mixing bowl or electric mixer.
- Scoop bites and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Roll each ball in your topping mixture of cinnamon and coconut sugar.
- Oh, and then eat them!
- You can store these in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days. I highly doubt they will last that long.
Some of our favorite things...
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @kingdomstrong on Instagram and hashtag it #iamkingdomstrong so we can see your creations!